28 Nov Yelp & MomentFeed join forces to help businesses like Pei Wei acquire and retain loyal customers
On Yelp, customer reviews and information for specific restaurant and retail locations have tremendous influence on consumers at the precise moment of intent. If a brand’s local store information is not accurately represented on their Yelp-branded profile, consumers may have trouble finding it – or won’t be impressed – and will go to a competitor.
Why Yelp is Important
- 160 million people visit Yelp each month
- 82% of Yelp users intend to buy a product or service
- 89% of Yelp users make a purchase within a week of their search
The Yelp / MomentFeed partnership helps restaurant chains and retail brands create, manage, and maintain a Yelp-branded profile for each of their store locations to optimize discovery, improve consideration, and generate more in-store visits.
Fast Casual Restaurant Leader: Pei Wei
Pei Wei, an Asian-American fast casual restaurant owned by P.F. Chang’s, teamed up with Yelp and MomentFeed to drive local purchases by improving location data accuracy and increasing review transparency across all locations.
Case study highlights include:
- Insights into Yelp users’ spending decisions
- How Pei Wei measurably improved accuracy across their Yelp profiles
- Pei Wei’s practices for engaging directly with local consumers to increase purchase intent and satisfaction
- How Pei Wei easily scaled efforts on Yelp across all their listings without a large operational impact
Learn more: Receive the full Pei Wei case study and get additional information on Pei Wei’s results here.