26 Jun Learn the 8 Factors Impacting Your Local Business Success
As voice search and personalization transform the mobile landscape, improving your brand’s visibility on mobile will ensure customers can always find your nearest location.
Here’s the truth.
- More than 56% of all retail purchases are influenced by mobile.(1)
- Mobile apps and services (like Siri, Facebook, Yelp and Google) use proximity to make better and increasingly more personal recommendations for mobile users.(2)
- What’s more, 85% of brand interactions now happen on these internet services that brands don’t own, such as Facebook, Yelp, Google and Instagram.(3)
What do all these changes mean for you?
It means that your nearest location needs to be a top recommendation in the app or mobile service your potential customers use when they’re searching for products or services that you offer. You better believe that your multi-location competitors and Mom-and-Pop shops alike have already been planning.
We’ve compiled a playbook with eight very specific factors that influence whether your customers find you or your competitor on their devices. Paying attention to these factors will propel your mobile visibility 90%-200%+.
Factor #1: Location Data Accuracy
Factor #2: Completeness
Read the rest of The 8 Mobile Visibility Factors That Drive Sales playbook.
(1) Deloitte, “The New Digital Divide”
(2) Darren Shaw, “Proximity to Searcher is the New #1 Local Search Ranking Factor”
(3) MomentFeed, white paper “State Of The Mobile Customer Experience For Multi-Location Brands”