Terms of Service
These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of MomentFeed, Inc.’s (“MomentFeed”) software, services and web site (collectively “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively “Content”). By accessing and using the Services, Users are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. These Terms govern any person viewing any page of this website including, but not limited to, clients, prospective clients and those requesting demos, brochures or other product information on or from this website (“Users”).
- Purpose. MomentFeed permits access to this site free of charge to provide information about MomentFeed, its capabilities and the work the company has done for its partners and clients, as well as to demonstrate examples of our work and approaches. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about MomentFeed and/or utilize MomentFeed’s services. No other use is permitted.
- Copyright. MomentFeed and/or its clients, when applicable, own all materials on this site. MomentFeed and/or its affiliates claim all applicable copyrights of the compilation of all materials on this site. MomentFeed and its licensors retain title to and ownership of all rights, including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and all other intellectual property rights, in and to the Services and MomentFeed’s Content. Users acquire no rights whatsoever to all or any part of the Services except for the limited use rights granted by these Terms of Service and any other executed agreements. All rights not expressly granted to Users are reserved to MomentFeed and its licensors. Users are responsible for their use of the Services and for any Content accessed or made available to others through their account. Users take all risks associated with the Services and any Content accessed or made available through their account.
- Improper Usage. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered, further transmitted nor distributed without MomentFeed’s prior express written consent. Users may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other laws applicable in the United States.
- Trademarks. MomentFeed and/or its third-party partners own all trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site. Proper use is limited to activity in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the mark owner’s prior express written consent.
- Privacy. MomentFeed may collect and store personally identifiable information of Users of this site. This information includes, but is not limited to, names, addresses, telephone numbers, URLs, domain names and email addresses.
- Content. Users understand that by using the Services they may be exposed to Content that might be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate or deceptive. MomentFeed does not pre-screen Content and cannot be responsible for the Content accessed or made available to others through the Services. MomentFeed and its designees have the right, but not the obligation, in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Services. MomentFeed may, but has no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that MomentFeed determines in its sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate or deceptive.
- Disclaimers. Users acknowledge that the Services allow them to access and use content and services offered by third party service providers (e.g., Twitter, Facebook) (“Third Party Service Providers”). Users must agree to comply with the relevant terms and conditions of any such Third Party Service Provider.
Copyright © MomentFeed, Inc. and/or its affiliates (Revised March 2013)
- This product uses Google+ Local Pages but is not endorsed or certified by Google.
- This product uses the Facebook API but is not endorsed or certified by Facebook.
- This product uses the Foursquare API but is not endorsed or certified by Foursquare.
- This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
- This product uses the Twitter API but is not endorsed or certified by Twitter.