Margaritaville amplifies customer engagement and records the highest average of photos per restaurant location from customers among all brands in the report.
As covered by Nation’s Restaurant News, we just published new report about customer engagement on Instagram across the locations of 65 U.S. restaurant brands throughout the second quarter of 2013. The report looks at the amount of photos taken by customers and place-tagged explicitly to a specific brand location.
Brands are ranked in three categories:
- Total number of place-tagged Instagram photos across all locations
- Average number of place-tagged Instagram photos per location
- Place-tagged Instagram photos as a percentage of check-ins (Facebook and Foursquare combined)
Margaritaville emerged as the clear winner in the category of average photos per location. The company has been using the MomentFeed solution since the first quarter of 2013 to engage with customers at the local level through multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram, and Twitter.
“We are very fortunate our restaurant customers are engaged with our brand,” said Kyle Collins, Director of Marketing at Margaritaville Hospitality Group. “Working with the MomentFeed solution has shown us how much we gain by acknowledging our customers’ passion for Margaritaville, and we continue to use these tools to increase engagement and grow the number of fans we have across our social channels.”
Total number of place-tagged Instagram photos across all locations winners
- Starbucks: 109,054 photos
- The Cheesecake Factory: 27,880 photos
- Applebee’s: 19,197 photos
Average number of place-tagged Instagram photos per location winners
- Margaritaville: 249.73 photos
- Hard Rock Café: 182.36 photos
- Dave & Buster’s: 159.77 photos
Place-tagged Instagram photos as a percentage of check-ins winners
- Eddie V’s: 30.08 percent
- In-N-Out Burger: 27.42 percent
- BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse: 20.12 percent
Download the full report here.